Monday, August 25, 2008

Sympathy Card

I made this card for my co-worker whose father passed away yesterday. I tried not to make it too girly, but apparently that is impossible for me, because I couldn't avoid adding some ribbon and some stickles to the center of the flowers! Oh well, it's the thought that counts I guess!

Supplies
Stamps: Close as a Memory from SU
Ink: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Paper: PTI white, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Other: Classic and Scallop Rectangle Nestabilities, celery organdy ribbon, Stardust stickles, dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. I think it is great! He will love it and that you thought of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it is perfect Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very thoughtful Jess, I'm the same way, have a tough time with male cards, he'll love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very pretty and elegant. It will be very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete