Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Baby Proof

Baby Proof Baby Proof by Emily Giffin

My Review
rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the third Emily Giffin book that I've read and the third one that I've really enjoyed! I love Giffin's "chick lit" because while it has its indulgent frilly moments, it also touches on real issues that face women today. In this book, Claudia and Ben find a common bond that is unique among their friends - neither of them want children. They quickly fall in love and get married, but when one of them changes their mind about having a baby, they're forced to reexamine their lives together. There are some great supporting characters in the book that were fun to get to know and add a lot to the story. As with so many of the books I've read this summer, I read it in just a few hours because I was compelled to keep reading until I finished!

1 comment:

  1. I thought this book was good too! I have the newest one, and I need to start reading it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete