Monday, August 11, 2008

Anni-VERVE-sary Sketch #8

I hadn't gotten to play along with any of the Anni-VERVE-sary sketches yet, but tonight I needed to make a card for a co-worker who had a baby a week ago already (the baby was 3 weeks early, so I sort of have an excuse for being unprepared!) and this sketch was perfect, as I knew I wanted to use this onesie image from Papertrey. I'm not crazy about having the onesie and the sentiment stamped in black, but I tried them both with Sweet Blush ink at first and it was just too pale. I couldn't see the lines to cut out the onesie and the sentiment was barely readable. So ugly stark black it is! Other than that, I really like how this card turned out. I kinda wish I had stamped something on the strip of Sweet Blush cardstock but didn't realize it until too late. Oh well!

Supplies
Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessings
Ink: Palette Noir
Paper: PTI white, Sweet Blush, patterned paper
Other: Sweet Blush twill ribbon, paper piercing tool, Marvy mega oval punch, Marvy giga scallop oval punch, Wedding Bells dew drops, dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. You are so making me want this set. This is absolutely precious. Love the paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so precious! I love it!

    Thanks for welcoming me to my blog!

    ReplyDelete