Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Let's try this again...

This was not meant to be a separate post from the last card I posted, but when I tried to hit Shift P to capitalize the "p" in "paper" in my supply list for the last card, I hit Ctrl P instead, which published the post! So I just quickly edited that post to finish it off and figured I'd do this one separately. Anyway...

I just made this card to play around with my new Cuttlebug border embossing folders. This is just my first card playing with them, but I can tell I'm going to have some fun!

Supplies
Stamps: PTI Everyday Blessings
Ink: Purely Pomegranate
Paper: PTI white, Purely Pomegranate
Other: Frills Cuttlebug embossing folder, pearlescent white bridal flowers from Michael's, Wedding Bells dew drop

5 comments:

  1. Oooooo, you used it!!! Awesome job! And no crease! WOO HOO...now I have to order those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is gorgeous!

    Just found your blog via Stamping When I Can. Love the title- I'm Irish and spend every summer at the Jersey shore, so this title really appealed to me.

    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that you are doing book reviews- what a NEAT idea! Thanks for the hint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new border!!!!! Also love that little flower! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love the CB border that you used.

    ReplyDelete