Monday, August 4, 2008

Second Chance

Second Chance Second Chance by Jane Green

My Review
rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was not my favorite of Jane Green's books, though I did enjoy it. Her books are usually a little more frivolous and to be honest, that's kinda what I was hoping for out of this one too. I didn't really read the book jacket, just assumed it would be in the same vein as her other books, and was a little surprised that it had some very sad elements, as the main characters dealt with the sudden death of their friend and were forced to deal with the unhappy turn of events in many of their lives. It was still a good read, but I think Jemima J remains as my favorite Jane Green novel to date!

1 comment:

  1. Good to know! I usually love her books, and I haven't had a chance to read this one yet. Jemima J was also my favorite book.

    ReplyDelete