Sunday, June 29, 2008

Third Three Challenge Card!



Woohoo! Three more challenges down! There were a total of 14 challenges over the course of the past week and I managed to get 9 of them done with just three cards. Not bad! The challenges combined in this card are:

1. A black and white wedding card. This doesn't specifically say anything about a wedding or love, but I think the French Script background has a romantic feel to it, as do the pearls and ribbon.
2. Use an embellishment you've had for a while but never used. I've had the Pretties kit from SU for a good 9 months or more, but I have a problem with not using things - I don't want them to run out! So I haven't used any of the hat pins or beads in that kit - until tonight!
3. Kickin' it Old Skool - use a product or technique that you used to love but haven't used in a while. Heat embossing was one of the first things I learned when I started stamping and I thought it was sooo impressive. I used it all the time! Now, I couldn't tell you when the last time I heat embossed anything was, so it was time to bring back that old school goodie!

Supplies
Stamps: French Script background by SU (retired)
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Basic Black, Papertrey white
Other: Winter White embossing powder, ruffled ribbon (May Arts I think??), SU Pretties kit

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, Jess this is so elegant!! LOVE the background and the pin with beads!

    ReplyDelete