Sunday, June 29, 2008

Chatapalooza Challenges



I finally was able to sit down and take part in some of the awesome challenges issued by my LOSTies this weekend. For this card I combined 3 challenges - the first was to make an uplifting card, the second was a sketch challenge, and the third was to make a card with the following components: Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, and Something Blue.

I can't say I'm crazy about this card because there's too much Summer Sun on it I think, but I love the sparkly turquoise waves and this little Riley is just too cute!

Supplies
Stamps: Riley by Hanna Stamp, Simple Alphabet by Papertrey, palm tree by DeNami
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Garden Green, Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise
Paper: Summer Sun, Close to Cocoa, Garden Green, Tempting Turquoise, all by SU, and Papertrey white
Other: SU circle punches, turquoise Stickles, clear Spica glitter pen (traced over the sentiment), piercing tool, dimensionals

1 comment: