Sunday, June 29, 2008

Another Challenge Card



I combined three more LOSTie challenges!!

The first was a limited supply challenge - you could not use ribbon or patterned paper, and could use no more than three stamps. The second was a color challenge - Very Vanilla, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip. And the third was a technique challenge using the Thumping Technique. I'd never tried that one before and I think I need more practice, LOL!

Supplies
Stamps: Pretty Petals by SU, sentiment by A Muse
Ink: Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip both SU
Paper: Very Vanilla, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, all by SU
Other: SU word window punch, gemstone from Michael's

3 comments:

  1. I think that it looks great girl!! I LOVE the colors and that background stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO, great challenge combo! I need to go stamp

    ReplyDelete