Friday, June 27, 2008

Dessert...



Another recipe to share! I found this recipe for White Chocolate Cashew Pretzel Bars while browsing the Pillsbury website not long ago and knew I had to try it. I was waiting for an opportunity to make them when I wouldn't be forced to eat the whole pan myself - it IS bathing suit season after all! Well tomorrow night a group of friends and I are supposed to go to a Pops Summer Concert and we're all bringing picnic foods to share. I figured this was my perfect chance - bring half to the picnic and make the other half another Chatapalooza indulgence!

These were pretty easy to make (just a bit of waiting for the crust to bake then cool, then for the chocolate/cashew layer to set) and are delicious! They're the perfect blend of salty and sweet. YUM!

I made the crust in my silicone baking pan and it turned out perfectly golden brown on the bottom and popped out with no problems at all, I didn't even use any cooking spray. Since you can't cut on silicone bakeware, I let the crust cool in the pan, then popped it out onto a rack and "frosted" it on there. Worked perfectly! I hope you enjoy!

1 comment: