Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Poor Excuse for a Stamper

I call myself a stamper, but the fact of the matter is, I haven't really stamped much of anything in almost 3 months. My April - June 2008 file on my computer was empty because the few cards I did stamp, I forgot to take pictures before sending them out. Luckily though, I was in a Riley swap with some of my LOSTie sisters and got one of my own cards back, so I had a second chance at a photo. Granted, I received the swaps a month or so ago and just got around to taking a photo tonight, but it's all good because now I can practice uploading a photo to a post. So exciting, lol!

I used Clover Riley for this card, so it's fitting that this little Irish moose be the first card I upload to a blog with shamrocks in the title! A few notes about the card that might not be obvious in a photo - the main image is popped up on dimensionals to give it a little emphasis, and the gold and Riley's hat buckle are colored with a gold Spica glitter pen by Copic. Now for the picture (click for a closer look)...



Supply List
Stamps - Clover Riley from Hanna Stamps, sentiment from $1 clear set at Michael's
Paper - Papertrey white, Stampin Up Brushed Gold, Basic Black, and Garden Green
Ink - Palette Noir, Stampin Up Garden Green, Basic Black, Close to Cocoa
Accessories/Tools - Tiny Bubbles cuttlebug folder, gold Spica pen, paper piercer, dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. OOOOHHHH, I love it with the gold BG paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess! WOO HOO! Congrats and welcome to the blogging world! I love reading what you have to say! :) This is a fabulous first card to post! Thanks for sharing! I hope you are able to get some stamping done soon! Maybe in 36 days???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toooo cute! Love the gold background and the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - I hosted that swap and love your Riley card!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOSTie Debbie

    ReplyDelete