Monday, June 30, 2008

Shouldn't I be Working?

The answer is yes, yes I should! But, I just saw this fun little time-killer on my friend Rachel's blog and thought I'd play around with it!

If you want to play, go to Flickr and enter your answers to the questions below in the search box, one at a time. Choose the picture that most speaks to you from the FIRST page of results that comes up. Click on it and copy the URL, then go over to Mosaic Maker, set up your mosaic, and enter the URLs. That's it!

Here are the questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you attend?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is the one word that describes you?
12. What is your Flickr name?

And here is me, in mosaic! It's obvious from looking at some of the photos what word I typed in, but others could be interpreted a number of ways. Pretty cool!



1. Jessica, 2. Perfect Steak, 3. Sacred-Heart basilica of montmartre in Paris, 4. Sunny Side Up, 5. John Krasinski makes my loins quiver., 6. margarita cocktails closeup, 7. Bit of Ireland, 8. For A Shop Opening, 9. one with the sea, 10. Lonely Tree, 11. Stepping stones, 12. Irish Lady Stack and Longships Lighthouse

2 comments: