Thursday, July 10, 2008

Twilight

Twilight (Twilight Series, Book 1) Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

My Review

Rating: 5 of 5 stars

I LOVED LOVED LOVED this book! I started it around 6:30pm, took a break for a little over an hour to get some stuff done, and just finished it shortly after 12:30am - and it's a 500 page book! It was just that good, one of those "can't put it down because you need to know what's next" type of books. I am 100% in love with Edward and want a mysterious and irresistible vampire boyfriend of my own! I've got the next two books waiting for me and will be digging into #2 tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't this a GREAT book?! I couldn't put it down.

    I'm still waiting for #2 and #3. Hopefully my library can get them in soon and we can talk about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl that was quick! I picked it up from the library last night so I can't wait to start it now!!!!

    ReplyDelete