Saturday, July 5, 2008

Papertrey CMWC10

Another sketch challenge from the Papertrey forum - this one's from about 3 weeks ago. This card did not turn out as I was envisioning it in my head. I was trying to use the Beautiful Blooms set to mimic the large and small flowers in the strips of patterned paper, but it didn't quite come off as intended!

The flowers are outlined with a clear spica glitter pen, as are the strips of patterned paper. I can't seem to make a card without that pen these days, I just love it!

Supplies
Stamps: Beautiful Blooms by Papertrey
Ink: Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa
Paper: Papertrey white, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Chatterbox patterned paper
Other: dew drops, clear spica pen

3 comments:

  1. Dude what are these other two post, LOL. This is adorable!! I'm so happy you pointed out the challenges. I went and found the thread on their forum and saved this sketch earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grat card...Love that Chatterbox paper....great colors. I need to check out these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that your card turned out great! I really like the paper that you used.

    ReplyDelete