Saturday, May 9, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #5

It's time for another Cupcake Inspiration Challenge from Hope Stamps Eternal! Isn't this week's cupcake gorgeous?! So pretty and elegant. I'm a little short on time today so I went with a quick little 4.25" x 4.25" card. I loved the script in the background behind the cupcake, so I used my SU French Script background stamp and heat embossed it in gold onto PTI white cardstock. The Certainly Celery strip was embossed with one of the cuttlebug border folders and the flower is just one that I had in my stash. Not quite the right kind of flower, but I thought the color was perfect! A black gemstone from Making Memories finished off the card and that's that! If you want to play along, link your creation back to Rachel's post by tonight to be included in her collage tomorrow!

And now I need to get busy - my parents are coming to visit tomorrow for Mother's Day, so my agenda today is packed with cleaning, grocery shopping, and cooking/baking!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. JESS!!!!

    I LUFF it, gorgeous...the script is SOOO perfect, I was wishing I had that for mine!!!

    Love everything! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful! You nailed this challenge to a "T". The script stamp is perfect and that flower embellishment is fab too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very pretty Jess!
    LOSTie Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! This is a perfect card for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, love the embossed strip, I always forget to use mine!

    ReplyDelete