Saturday, April 25, 2009

You Make Me Happy

My blog post today was supposed to be for the PTI Blog Hop, but the theme this month is to make something with one of Lauren Meader's My Timeless Templates. I bought one of the templates and planned to participate, but since that takes longer to do than a card, I never got a chance to make something this week. I was hoping to make something today, but quite frankly, it's just too nice out to be indoors! I've spent most of my morning and early afternoon outside and as soon as I'm done posting this, I'm heading back out!

So, all of that to say - this is another card from the archives that I made about two years ago. I thought the bright beachy theme is perfect for today!

Supplies
Stamps: ProvoCraft Summer Party, sentiment from SU, background from SU's Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Gable Green, YoYo Yellow, Only Orange, Real Red, Basic Black, Creamy Caramel
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Creamy Caramel, Basic Black, Whisper White
Other: umbrella brads

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the "beachy" feel you gave to the background paper!
    Glad to hear it's beautiful out by you. Enjoy your day!
    Why not challenge yourself to still make something with the Timeless Templates? I'd love to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live this! So bright and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those umbrellas are perfect with the bathing suits...pretty in all the different colors! Hey I thought of you yesterday when we went to go see 17 Again! I think you'll love it...and a certain someone! :) It was funny too, because they mentioned LotR stuff! lol

    ReplyDelete