Friday, April 24, 2009

Enjoy Your Day!

Happy Friday!! I thought this week would never end, but finally the weekend is just about here! I did stamp last night, but nothing I can share yet, so I've got another card from the archives to show you. I made this card a little over a year ago for a sketch challenge, though I couldn't for the life of me tell you where the challenge came from! I pretty much never make cards of this size and shape, but I think it was a fun departure from the normal A2 size and perhaps something I should try more often!

Supplies
Stamps: SU Riveting
Ink: SU Rose Red
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, SU Prints patterned paper in Tempting Turquoise and Rose Red
Other: SU circle punches and scallop circle punch, Marvy circle punch and scallop circle punch, foam dimensionals, gemstones

4 comments:

  1. I never make that size either, but I make every other size! lol Pretty card Jess!! I like that cut out scalloped circle and the colors! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jess! I love how you did that scalloped circle punch out! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that challenge! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! what a cool sketch!

    ReplyDelete