Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my friend Rachel with the little A to Z survey below:

A is for age: 26
B is for burger of choice: Cheeseburger with guacamole, bacon, and onion strings
C is for what kind of car you drive: Honda Civic
D is for your dog’s name: Not a pet person
E is for essential item you use everyday: Computer
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: LOST in the drama category, The Office for comedy
G is for favorite game: Trivial Pursuit
H is for Hometown: Duxbury, MA
I is for instruments you play: I played the recorder in 3rd or 4th grade
J is for favorite juice: Nantucket Nectar's Orange Mango
K is for whose butt you’d like to kick: the stupid man who won't let me buy his condo
L is for last restaurant you ate at? Barcelona for drinks and tapas with co-workers
M is for your favorite Muppet: Miss Piggy
N is for Number of Piercings: 2 holes in each ear, though I never wear earrings in the second holes anymore
O is for overnight hospital stays: None, knock on wood!
P is for people you were with today: Co-workers
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: Stamp or Read
R is for biggest regret: Not trusting my gut instincts and letting myself be guilted and sweet talked into financial decisions that impacted the last 5 years of my life
S is for status: SINGLE!!
T is for time you woke up today: 6:30am
U is for what you consider unique: ???
V is for vegetables you love: None. I can tolerate a few, like green beans, but vegetables are not my thing!
W is for worst habit: Tie between procrastination and laziness
X is for x-rays you’ve had: Teeth, left arm, left knee
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Egg and cheese biscuit from McDonald's
Z is for zodiac sign: Leo, which I think fits me not at all!

I'm going to take the lazy way out (see answer to worst habit above) and say anyone who wants to play, please feel free, and let me know if you do so I can read your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment