Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Life's A Beach

This is another card from Texas that is a CASE of another card I made months ago. I just love these three ladies from the Beach Fun set by Impression Obsession. They're so cute in their big hats! I love the font in the sentiment too, also from the Beach Fun set.

The buttons are all from PTI - I just love how many different shapes, sizes, and shades come in each color pack!

Supplies
Stamps: Beach Fun by Impression Obsession
Ink: PTI Hibiscus Burst, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
Paper: PTI white
Other: PTI vintage buttons in Lemon Tart, Spring Rain, and Hibiscus Burst

3 comments:

  1. Great CAS card - The buttons add a touch of "whimsy" to this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the row of buttons!
    This was another great card!

    ReplyDelete