Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Buttons!

Last weekend I went to Texas for the annual LOSTie gathering and my stamping mojo was kicked into high gear! I made 20 cards in total throughout the weekend, which was highly productive for me! I'll be sharing the cards over the next week or two when I have nothing else new to share and these two cards are the first of them. I had a hard time getting going at first, but then once I started playing with the Everyday Button Bits set from PTI, the creativity just started flowing! I think this flower stem image is my favorite in the set - so fun!

All products on both of these cards are from PTI with the exception of the embroidery floss on the card below. The ribbon is PTI white twill, which I colored with Copics to match. I don't think I will ever need to buy colored twill again because the marker trick works so well!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies
Stamps: PTI Everyday Button Bits
Ink: Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, Plum Pudding, Copic markers
Paper: PTI white, Ripe Avocado, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Plum Pudding, Polka Dot Parade
Other: PTI buttons, embroidery floss from JoAnn's, PTI white twill

2 comments:

  1. I've seen these cuties up close and they are ADORABLE!!! This set is going to end up in my home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards! Must have this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete