Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Card Kits

I know, Valentine's Day is over, but I just have not had my stamping mojo with me, so I've only just now finished all the card kits that I was supposed to finish and share last weekend! The LOSTies did another card kit swap where we each had to provide a stamped image, cardstock, and patterned paper, and all of the participants had to put their own twist on a card using those materials.

This first photo is the card I made for my own kit. The image is from Stamping Bella and to be honest, I don't remember what company the patterned paper is from! It's a little tough to see in the picture, but the entire glass is painted with Opal Shimmerz for a nice sparkly shimmer. The heart on the stirrer is also painted and is popped up with a dimensional. Poinsettia dew drops finish off the card.

This next card was made with Suzanne's kit. I am NOT good at coloring animals or people or anything
"real" like that, so these Changito stamps are hard for me. Not much to talk about here, I just stamped a small flower from SU's Simply Said onto the So Saffron cardstock and added the flower gemstones to the corner of the image. Everything else was from the kit.

This third card was made with Laura's kit. I colored in the dots and the outline of the middle heart with a Sakura red glitter gel pen. The scalloped edge of the front is shorter than the back of the card, allowing the patterned paper adhered to the inside of the card to show from the front. That's about it!

I've got 9 more kits to share, but I'm thinking since I've had such a lack of things to share on my blog lately, I'll space those out over the next couple of days. So check back tomorrow for a few more!

2 comments:

  1. These are all so cute Jess! At least you got them DONE! Yes, I'm a lostie loser! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute Jess, I love what you did with all of these!

    ReplyDelete