Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Joys of Summer

I realized I still have a few cards left to share that I made during my trip to Texas in July. Since summer is pretty much over at this point, I figured I should hurry up and show this one!

This was just a quick and easy card, but I liked how it turned out. My apologies for the less than great photo!

All supplies are from PTI except for the Stardust Stickles from Hope Stamps Eternal and SU ink I used for the cones. I stamped the ice creams from Love Songs in Berry Sorbet and Dark Chocolate and the cones in Creamy Caramel. The sentiment is from A Day at the Beach and then I added a strip from Polka Dot Basics along the left side.

Enjoy these last few days before it officially becomes fall!

Supplies

Stamps: PTI's Polka Dot Basics, Love Songs, A Day at the Beach
Ink: Berry Sorbet, Dark Chocolate
Paper: Berry Sorbet, Dark Chocolate, white
Other: Stardust Stickles

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, here it is 10 at night, and I had to come across a yummy card like this! :) That's cool how you glittered the icecream!

    ReplyDelete