Sunday, October 5, 2008

Oops...Missed One!

I realized when I posted the final challenge this morning that I never posted the 6th challenge yesterday. Sorry!

That challenge was a Winter Card Challenge - simply make a card inspired by winter. Use snowflakes, snowmen, mittens, ice skaters, whatever you want!

Upload to the SCS gallery using keyword CAPWCC.

Supplies
Stamps: SU's So Many Scallops
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: PTI white and Pure Poppy, patterned paper from last year's DCWV winter stack
Other: SU circle and scallop circle punches, clear spica glitter pen

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! Great colors and I love that layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made an amazing set of cards this weekend Jess!! Thanks for doing all of this and for the inspiration, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ROCKED as hostess!!!!
    LOSTie Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica,
    Thanks for visiting my blog :) Your cards look cute!

    We LOVE that area of MA. My hubby's cousin lived in Duxbury for many years in an old Historical house. He moved to MV though (much for fun there, actually!) My hubby grew up in Shippan Point on CT coast. Are you near there?

    ReplyDelete